4P'S OF THE SUSTAINABILITY
We focus on 4 fundamental pillars to contribute to the conservation of the environment and socio-economic development, implementing actions in each area.
4P'S OF THE
Click on the image to see more information
Through our corporate network we provide support to producers with:
• Technical assistance, genetics and marketing.
• Training in certification issues and best cultivation practices.
• We are focused on the acquisition of sustainable raw materials.
• We introduced a highly skilled industrial employment profile in the region.
• We favor the hiring of local talent.
• Our policies are aimed at providing competitive salaries and benefits.
• We promote gender equity in all areas of operation.
• We implement good manufacturing practices.
• We optimize energy use.
• We have a clean process: water + coffee.
• We invest in technological research to improve our processes.
A sustainable product is one that considers and promotes throughout the supply chain the best conditions for the care of the environment and to improve the quality of life of people. therefore:
• We focus on the marketing and promotion of certified coffees.
• We look for suppliers with the same philosophy for the development of our products.
Reduction of Water Consumption per Kg of Finished Product
Use of Renewable Energy from the Use of Specially Managed Waste for Power Generation
Reduction of Electricity Consumption per Kg of Finished Product
Training and Compliance with OSH, Environment, Quality and Safety Measures
Maintenance to Our Comprehensive Management System Standards (ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001 & FSSC22000)
CAFESCA AND SUSTAINABILITY
We have different international certificates
FAIRTRADE offers producers fairer treatment and more profitable trading conditions. This allows them to improve their living conditions and make plans for the future.
There are two sets of FAIRTRADE standard, one of which applies to small producers affiliated to cooperatives or other organizations with a democratic structure. the other applies to workers, whose employers pay decent wages, guarantee the right to join trade unions, ensure compliance with health and safety standards and provide adequate housing where appropriate.
The FAIRTRADE also cover trading conditions. most products have a fair price, which is the minimum to be paid to producers. in addition, producers receive an additional amount of money, the FAIRTRADE fair trade premium, to invest in the development of their communities.
WE WORK WITH
COOPERATIVES OF MEXICAN PRODUCERS
WHO SUPPORT THE COUNTRY'S SOCIETYVIEW HOW